Sixteen tons of binoculars steady operation rules
Before driving, the operator should be proficient in operating the vehicle steadily and check the mechanical parts of the vehicle in steady condition and find out that the problems can be handled well in time.
In the steady operation of the vehicle, the operator is prohibited from leaving the car, prohibit talking to other people.
After the operation, the driver left, the operating handle should be required to return to the stop position.And check all the automatic devices are in place, confirm the correct before leaving.Otherwise, do not leave the car steady.
Method of operation
- Close the switch and turn on the power.
- Press the electric hydraulic actuator, release the safety brake, the main motor is ready to start, prohibit the electric hydraulic actuator before starting the motor.
- Work brake lever handles to release the work break.
- Operate the master controller and start the motor.
Ascending, the master controller will be moved to the first gear in the lifting direction. After the motor is started, the controller will continue to be moved to gradually accelerate the steady speed to normal speed. When it is stopped, the electric hydraulic pusher is opened and closed so that the safety valve is tightly clamped, While tightening work gate, pull off the switch power switch.
- Normal upgrade, the differential gearbox hand wheel in the straight position, to tune the rope, the differential gearbox handwheel moved to the differential position, will not move the drum with a safety gate.The safety lock for the other cylinder is on and the cylinder is operating at twice the normal speed.
- Prohibited in the differential gearbox hand wheel is in the direct position, and brake a drum drive.
- Regular observation of the foundation and the situation of the ground screw, the problems reported promptly reported.
- Prevent shackle leakage damage to electrical, steel wire rope regularly to prevent corrosion.
Any services or wanna to buy our winch products, please be free to contact us.