The hydraulic winch is right here in store from Ellsen Winch Factory, apart from the electric winch for sale. The hydraulic winch is powered by the hydraulic motor, which usually can drive heavier duty materials than the electric one. Customers intending to equip a hydraulic windlass for their boat or vessels, always have strong demands on the capacity of the hydraulic machine. Winches over 10t are usually designed to a hydraulic winch machine. Thus, the best part of this kind of winches is usually heavy duty winches for heavy loading operations. Ellsen, a reliable China hydraulic winch manufacturer, we have our own hydraulic winch factory which can make types of hydraulic winches for you: hydraulic capstan rope winch, hydraulic marine winch, and hydraulic mooring capstan for instance. In terms of the hydraulic winch price, our factory can provide you the factory price compared to other hydraulic winch suppliers China.
Types of Ellsen wholesale hydraulic winch in store！
There are many types of hydraulic winches for sale from the winch factory, customized or not, either lightweight or heavy duty, contact us, we will make it available to you immediately. Here below, we just display some types of wholesale hydraulic winches for you, which we have mentioned at the end of the above sentence. They are hydraulic capstan rope winch, hydraulic marine winch, and hydraulic mooring capstan for instance. The biggest advantage of this wholesale hydraulic winch is its price. Clients have such demands on the winch, welcome make your order immediately.
Different types of Hydraulic winches can be used in different working conditions. One of a wholesale hydraulic winch, the hydraulic mooring lift capstan can be used for boat operations on the sea. While the hydraulic marine winch can be used in the shipping industry, a multistable usage windlass for many facilities in the marine industry.
20T hydraulic towing winch for sale
- Loading capacity: 20 t;
- Wire rope capacity: 20~3600 m;
- Working Speed: 5~20 m/min;(single speed and dual speed)
- Power supply:
Single Drum Hydraulic Mooring Winch for Sale
- Loading capacity: 1100lb~440925lb;
- Wire rope capacity: 20~3600 m;
- Working Speed: 5~20 m/min;(single speed and dual speed)
- Power supply:
- 220-690V, 50/60HZ,3Phase;
30t hydraulic towing winch rope girder for sale
- Explosion Proof Performance: EXT2
- Power Supply: 220-690V, 50/60HZ, 3Phase
- Additional Service: Customized service
Reasons you can get a wholesale hydraulic winch at factory price from Ellsen Winch Factory
Before you come here to meet us, we do believe you have browsed numbers of hydraulic winches factories, however, most of them whether they charge you so high price, or they can not provide you the ideal windlass you need. So, what on earth attract our clients choose our winch machine? Price and service are our two Trump Cards. Totally 100% factory price of the wholesale hydraulic winch plus the policy preference of the country: One Belt and One Road Initiative, you shall never miss such golden opportunity. And the winch service we serve for you is best optimized and customized, which is totally for your personalized demands.
Ellsen hydraulic winch for sale
The hydraulic winch is widely used in marine engineering, construction, water conservancy projects, forestry, mining, docks and other materials lifting or flat drag. Winches can be divided into four types according to their use of methods: manual winches, electric winches, pneumatic winches, hydraulic winches. At present, marine hydraulic winch in the domestic reaches maximum 350T.
According to the distribution of reels, there are two parallel reels and two reels before and after for the hydraulic winch.
The main technical indicators of hydraulic winch are rated load, support load, rope speed, capacity and so on.
Winches are light and small lifting devices, also known as winches, that use a drum to wrap a wire rope or chain to lift or pull heavy objects. The winch can be used alone, or it can also be used as a component in machinery such as lifting, road building, and mine hoisting. It is widely used due to its simple operation, a large amount of roping, and convenient displacement. The product has high versatility, compact structure, small size, light weight, heavy lifting, and convenient use and transfer. It is widely used in construction, water conservancy projects, forestry, mining, docks and other materials for lifting or dragging. It can also be used for modern electronic control. Automatic line equipment.
Hydraulic winches VS electric winches VS manual winches
The winch is divided into manual, electric and hydraulic according to driven power.The handles (ratchets and detents) are mounted on the handle of the manual winch’s handle to allow the weight to remain in the desired position.
Hand winches for assembling or lifting heavy objects should also be provided with safety handles and brakes. Manual winches are generally used where there is little lifting weight, poor facilities conditions or no power source.
Electric winches are widely used in places where heavy work and traction are needed. The motor of the single drum electric winch (figure) drives the drum via a speed reducer, and a brake is placed between the motor and the input shaft of the speed reducer. In order to meet the needs of operations such as lifting, hauling and turning, there are winches with double-reel and multi-reel devices. Winches with a nominal rated load of less than 10T can be designed as electric winches.
The hydraulic winch is mainly a winch with a large rated load. Under normal circumstances, a winch of 10T or more and 5000T is designed as a hydraulic winch.
Ellsen hydraulic winches applied to different working conditions:
- Marine hydraulic winch: The marine winch can be divided into drag winch, mooring winch, anchor hydraulic winch, traction winch and so on.
- Construction hydraulic winches: mainly used in engineering to win and upgrade functions.
- Mining hydraulic winches: divided into hoist winch, scheduling winch, back winch.
- Cable hydraulic winches for sale.
Hydraulic winch transmission working principle
Using oil as the working medium, the movement is transmitted through the change of the sealed volume, and the power is transmitted through the pressure inside the oil.
1. Power section – The mechanical energy of the prime mover is converted into the pressure energy (hydraulic energy) of the oil, for example: a hydraulic pump.
2. Execution section – The hydraulic pressure input by the hydraulic pump is converted into the mechanical energy that drives the working mechanism. For example: hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic motors.
3. control part – used to control and regulate the pressure, flow and flow direction of the oil, such as: pressure control valve, flow control valve and directional control valve.
4. auxiliary part – the first three parts together to form a system for oil storage, filtration, measurement and sealing role. For example: piping and fittings, tanks, filters, accumulators, seals, and control instruments.
The pressure exerted at any point on a given volume of liquid can be equally transmitted in all directions. This means that when multiple cylinders are used, each cylinder will be pulled or pushed at its own speed, and these speeds depend on the pressure required to move the load.
According to different processing requirements, the moving speed of the table can be adjusted by the throttle valve 4, and the flow through the throttle valve is adjusted by changing the size of the throttle valve opening to control the movement speed of the table.
A complete hydraulic system is mainly composed of the following five parts;
1. Power unit: It supplies hydraulic system pressure and converts the mechanical energy output by the motor into the pressure energy of the oil, thereby promoting the entire hydraulic system. As shown in the figure, the hydraulic pump 3 is a power device and sucks oil from the fuel tank 1 and feeds it to the system.
2. Actuator; it includes hydraulic cylinder and hydraulic motor to convert the pressure energy of the liquid into mechanical energy to drive the movement of the working part; 8 in the figure is the hydraulic cylinder, driven by the pressure oil to drive the grinder table to make a straight-line movement.
3. Control adjustments include various types of valves, such as pressure valves, flow valves, and directional valves. Used to control the hydraulic system’s liquid pressure, flow rate (flow rate), and direction of the flow to ensure that the actuator completes the desired working motion. In the figure, 5 is a relief valve for controlling the pressure in the system; 4 is a throttle valve for regulating the flow into the hydraulic cylinder to control the movement speed of the table, and 6 is a reversing valve for changing the pressure oil. The passageway reverses the hydraulic cylinder and realizes the reciprocating motion of the table.
4. Auxiliary equipment refers to various fittings and tubing. Tanks, bowls, pressure gauges, etc. They play a supporting role in connecting, storing oil, filtering, storing pressure energy, and measuring oil pressure to ensure that the hydraulic system is reliable. Stable and lasting work. In the figure, 2 is a screen filter. The role of filter oil; 1) for the oil tank, used to store oil and heat the oil.
5. Working medium Refers to the oil in the hydraulic system that is under pressure and transmits pressure.
The hydraulic winch is a novel product that introduces Italian technology as a further improvement. The product has a pull force of 5KN-3500KN and has a variety of specifications. Its structure is mainly composed of hydraulic motor (low speed or high-speed motor), hydraulic normally closed multi-plate brake, planetary gearbox, clutch (optional), reel, a support shaft, frame, pressure rope (optional) and so on. Hydraulic motor has high mechanical efficiency, high starting torque, and can be equipped with different flow distributors according to operating conditions. It can also design the valve group to be integrated directly on the motor oil distributor according to the user’s needs, such as balancing valves, overload valves, etc. High-pressure shuttle valve, speed-regulating valve or other performance valve group, brake, planetary gear box, etc. are directly installed in the reel. The reel, supporting shaft and frame are designed according to mechanical requirements. The overall structure is simple and reasonable and has enough Strength and rigidity. Therefore, the series winch has the characteristics of compact structure, small size, light weight, beautiful appearance and the like, and has the characteristics of good safety, high efficiency, large starting torque, low-speed stability, low noise, and reliable operation in terms of performance. It is worth mentioning that the high volumetric efficiency of the hydraulic motor and the SUN’s high-quality balance valve have solved the problem of the secondary slipping and the air-hook phenomenon of common winches, making the lifting, lowering, and braking processes of the series of hydraulic winches stable. The winch clutch can also be freely lowered. The integrated valve unit installed on the valve plate effectively simplifies the user’s hydraulic system. As the series winch has the above advantages, it is widely used in ships, railways, construction machinery, petroleum, geological exploration, metallurgy and other industries, its excellent performance has been recognized by users.
Analysis of Common Problems in Hydraulic System Design and Manufacturing
In the hydraulic system design and manufacturing process, as a hydraulic motor manufacturer, we must consider the following four key issues:
- The main reason for the failure of hydraulic components and failure of hydraulic oil in contaminants.
- Pollutants in oil come in various forms and come from different sources.
- Therefore, the pollution control of the hydraulic system is used as the root cause of the pollution source and effective measures are taken for the drug.
- The oil in the hydraulic system should flow or stay in the cavity or piping of the hydraulic components. Different chambers usually have different pressures.
- If the oil is out of bounds due to reasons, flow to it should not go outside the other cavity or system, this is a leak.
- Leakage from the high-pressure chamber to the low-pressure chamber is an internal leak that leaks out of the assembly or piping.
- Noise is a type of pollution.
- There are certain restrictions on noise in industrial companies or workplaces.
- The main noise source of the hydraulic system is the hydraulic pump. Domestic hydraulic manufacturers have reduced the noise of the hydraulic pump through years of efforts and have made remarkable progress.
- The total amount of hydraulic system before leaving the factory, at least to carry out cleaning inspection, pressure test and sealing test, functional test.
- Functional tests include pump function test, loop function test, and noise test.
- Before leaving our factory, each hydraulic motor must undergo a rigorous run-in test before leaving the factory. Quality control is very strict.
Hydraulic transmissions are divided into hydraulically driven components such as hydraulic rotary speed reducers, hydraulic travel speed reducers, and hydraulic winches. The seven main components are: hydraulic motors, brakes, speed reducers, and hydraulic valve units.
These parts are generally designed in a modular way. According to the requirements of the condition combination, if the conditions only need to do large torque output, optional hydraulic motor + reducer,
If the condition requires a long time to maintain a fixed position, hydraulic motor + brake + reducer should be selected. In short, the customer can configure according to the actual situation.
The hydraulic transmission device is a hydraulic motor that increases the transmission of torque through a speed reducer and reduces the speed to achieve the purpose of use.
For example, THZC3-1600 gearbox, hydraulic motor equipped with Kunshan Ellsen hydraulic NHN1-320, planetary reducer gear ratio is 5, NHN1-320 operating torque at 20MPa is 980N.m,
The THZC3-1600 gearbox can output 4900N.m after the gearbox. This effectively achieves the purpose of use compared to the traditional equipment hydraulic transmission device has the advantages of small size and large power, widely used in various fields.
Hydraulic motor working principle
A hydraulic motor is a type of high-pressure oil that enters low-pressure oil, and the pump draws low-pressure oil to discharge high-pressure oil.
The drive shaft of the hydraulic motor is connected to the drive shaft of the pump (coaxial) and the pump is driven when the hydraulic motor rotates.
Hydraulic pumps and hydraulic motors are reversible in hydraulic components. Any type of hydraulic pump can be used to input the working medium, making it a hydraulic motor condition. On the other hand, when the hydraulic motor’s main shaft is driven by an external torque, it can become hydraulic. Pump conditions. Because they have the same basic structural elements, they are closed and can be cyclically varying volumes and corresponding oil distribution mechanisms.
There are still many differences between the same type of hydraulic motor and hydraulic pump. Since the operating conditions of the hydraulic motor and the hydraulic pump are different, their performance requirements are not the same. The first hydraulic motor should be capable of positive and negative reversal. Therefore, the internal structure of the hydraulic motor is required to be symmetrical; the rotational speed range of the hydraulic motor must be large enough, especially for its lowest stability. There are certain speed requirements. Therefore, roller bearings or hydrostatic bearings are usually used; the second hydraulic motor does not have self-priming capability due to the input pressure oil condition but requires a certain initial seal to provide the necessary starting torque. It is because of these differences that the hydraulic motor and the liquid pump are similar in structure but cannot work reversibly.
Classification of hydraulic motors
Hydraulic motors can be divided into gear type, vane type, plunger type and other types depending on the type of structure. According to the rated speed of the hydraulic motor is divided into high-speed and low-speed two categories. The rated speed is higher than 500r/min belongs to the high-speed hydraulic motor, the rated speed is lower than 500r/min belongs to the low-speed hydraulic motor. The basic types of high-speed hydraulic motors are gear type, screw type, vane type, an axial piston type. Their main features are high speed, small rotational inertia, easy starting and braking, and high sensitivity of adjustment (speed regulation and commutation). Usually, the high-speed hydraulic motor output torque is not so it is also known as high-speed small torque hydraulic motor. The basic type of the low-speed hydraulic motor is a radial piston type. In addition, the axial piston type, vane type, and gear type also have a low-speed structure type. The main features of the low-speed hydraulic motor are large displacement, large volume, and low speed (sometimes It can reach a few revolutions per minute or even a few tenth revolutions per minute. Therefore, it can be directly connected with the working mechanism; no deceleration device is required, which greatly simplifies the transmission mechanism. Generally, the output torque of the low-speed hydraulic motor is large, so it is also called low-speed high torque. Hydraulic motor.
Why your hydraulic motors leak oil?
The structure of the plunger-type hydraulic motor shows that the skeleton oil seal on the shaft is always immersed in the high-temperature oil discharge port to withstand the pressure of the oil discharge pipe. Since the internal leakage of the pump or motor will cause the shell temperature to be higher than the hydraulic tank temperature, such a high temperature may cause the aging of the skeleton seal made of organic materials, the elasticity to decrease or disappear, resulting in oil leakage, but it is found through statistics that the hydraulic pressure Closed hydraulic system of the motor In most, but in fact, the hydraulic motor in the open system, the temperature is higher than in the closed system. Since the hydraulic motor is usually installed in the closed system flush valve, the cooling caused by closed hydraulic oil motor system is not high-temperature Lead caused by the aging seal. Because the skeleton oil seal is not under high pressure, when the oil flow is too large or the leakage is not smooth, the oil leakage pressure will increase. From the technical data of hydraulic motors, it is generally believed that the outlet pressure is lower than to allow in a short time. Because the flush valve motor drains the oil motor that leaks from the flush oil part of the closed system, this additional flush flow can cause the pressure in the oil line to increase, causing overpressure and oil seals.
Besides a hydraulic windlass, you may also prefer