Winch reducer (ZHLR-170), main motor installation
The winch reducer (ZHLR-170), the main motor installation ZHLR-170 type reducer Its structure is two pairs of herringbone pairs. Box body. Cover, reducer and spindle connection using gear coupling, installation should be Based on the spindle half coupling. 1. Clean the base surface, place the horn, check the elevation and level of the horn, if it does not meet the requirements, it should be processed immediately.
The ZHLR-170 type reducer is composed of a double herringbone gear pair, a box body, and a box cover. The gear reducer and the main shaft are connected by a gear coupling. The installation should be based on the shaft half coupling.
1. Clean the base surface, place the horn, check the elevation and level of the horn, and if it does not meet the requirements, it shall be processed immediately. The elevation of the horn shall be determined according to the elevation of the centerline of the spindle.
2. Correct the leveling of the reducer, use the spindle half coupling as the reference to correct the output shaft half-coupling of the reducer, and use the squareness level to check the level of the reducer housing to the processing surface. If it does not meet the requirements, it shall adjust its inclined horn until it is qualified. The level error of the output shaft should not exceed 0.5/1000; 2. The triaxial should be geared well; the horizontal and vertical levels of the box must not exceed 0.15/1000.
3. After leveling, correct the output shaft of the reducer and the two-axis bearing bushes. First, scrape large bearings, then scrape two. Three-bearing, scraping two. Three-branch time and fine-grained gear meshing precision work in conjunction with the method of wiping the tile above, check the gear meshing conditions: contact surface and position inspection using coloring The method of checking the meshing gap is performed by using a feeler gauge and lead pressure method. If the gear meshing accuracy does not meet the requirements, run-in grinding is required. This work can be performed during the test run.
4. Clean the gear and the inside of the box and wipe it clean.
5. Check the measurement meshing clearance, contact accuracy, bearing clearance and other data, and make a record.
Main motor installation
The connection between the main motor and the speed reducer adopts a serpentine spring coupling. The installation of the main motor should be leveled and aligned with the half shaft coupling of the input shaft of the reducer.
1. Clean the foundation surface and place the horn. The elevation of the horn should be the elevation of the centerline of the half shaft coupling of the input shaft of the reducer. If there is any error, adjust the angle of the horn to meet the requirement.
2. After the motor is in place, put on the anchor bolts. After leveling and aligning, tighten the anchor bolts to check the contact condition of the bearing bushes, wipe the tiles and adjust the upper shoe clearance as required.
3. At the same time when scraping the tiles, attention should be paid to the direction of the leveling and the fine adjustment. Pay attention to the gap between the rotor and the stator of the motor. The left and right gaps should be equal, and the lower gap should be larger than the upper gap.
More information you want to know about the installation details, be free to contact us.